Saturday 25 August 2018

Final whistle

Few days ago I watched a local football match in a school playing ground.
As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the score was.
With a proud smile, he replied; "They are leading us 3-0”!!!
I asked him … You don't look discouraged!
"Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look.
Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle?
Truly, I didn't have an answer to that wonderful question!

As I got back home that night, his question has occupied in my mind.

Life is like a game.
Why should we be discouraged when our referee,... GOD ALMIGHTY has not blown the final whistle on our life?

The truth is that as long as there is life, nothing is impossible for a willing mind and it is never too late for us!!!

So DON'T blow the whistle on yourself.

Never Quit! Keep on trying until GOD'S last whistle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome ......A story in one of the schools in Bangalore where admission is considered impossible!!! To get UKG admission The child co...