Saturday 4 March 2017

Motivation to become something in life…

One of my friend said that he read the following funny lines on a Facebook page…

When I was young I decided to go to medical school.
At the entrance exam, we were asked to rearrange the letters

P N E I S …..

And form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered SPINE are doctors today, while the rest are on Facebook…

Some of you may have smiled after reading the above.  Of course this makes me also smile. 

I thought about this later.
Just rearranging of letters have made some people doctors then why don’t we become something by rearranging of our priorities.

It really motivates me or anyone else to achieve something in life.

Think of it.  Good luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome ......A story in one of the schools in Bangalore where admission is considered impossible!!! To get UKG admission The child co...