Tuesday 7 March 2017

TODAY.....

Our minds are programmed us to do any job obviously in future.  In general we will make our goals also for future. We may have goals for next 10 years, for 5 years or a goal for this year.  Even we will decide what we are going to do tomorrow but the surprising thing is THE TOMORROW WILL NEVER COME AT ALL.

We have already heard so many times that people will say “I will do that tomorrow”,  “I am going to finish that next week” &  “I will complete that by day after tomorrow” etc.

A friend of mine told me the following and it make me think about it.

One of the best definition for “TODAY”…..

T – This is an      
O – Opportunity to
D – Do
A – A work, better than
Y – Yesterday.

After I got the correct definition for TODAY my whole attitude has changed about my goals.  Of course, it really made me think differently.

So, please do whatever work is pending today only better than yesterday to reach your goals.  Good luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome ......A story in one of the schools in Bangalore where admission is considered impossible!!! To get UKG admission The child co...